It’s a new year once more and you’re excited to have a big change this year. Why not start up your own business or create good business ideas that changes the world?
Start Up Your Own Eco Business
“Changing the world” can seem like such an ambiguous term. However, there truly are such businesses that can make a measurable difference on the planet, particularly businesses that are focused on renewable sources of energy among many other environmentally conscious businesses. The great opportunity about renewable energy is the fact that while you spread the use of alternative energies on a mass scale, you also have the potential to make a considerable amount of money for the value that you provide.
I was talking to a friend the other day who is a photo volataics engineer and researcher and he inspired me to look into the topic of renewable energy alot more.
Successful Role Models in the Field of Environmental Businesses
Personally, I believe that if you want to be successful at something, then you should go out and find people who are already successful and learn their strategies and skills. If you do this, you will be very likely to achieve the same results.
In Australia, we have our very own successful role models of entrepreneurs who founded and built eco business start ups that are now multi million or multi billion dollar enterprises.
Check out SmartCompany’s article which showcases Australia’s Richest Greenies. You’ll discover that some of the most successful including:
- Anthony Pratt – Head of the $4 billion Visy enterprise, which focuses on waste reclamation and recycling.
- Ralph Sarich – Carbon neutral property developer, who is out to fund a $10 billion development in Freemantle, Australia.
- Shi Zhengrong – This Chinese-born Australian is the founder and major shareholder of Suntech Power, the world’s largest producer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules.
Who Are the Eco Entrepreneurs Who Have Inspired You?
Name some of the eco entrepreneurs who are making a difference in the world and who have inspired you to create good business ideas!
Watch the Social Entrepreneurship Video Course by Matthew Alberto + BonusesWant to Learn More About Social Entrepreneurship?
Learn from Matthew Alberto over 14 weeks about Social Entrepreneurship and how you can make a difference while making money.
BONUSES: 1) Also, get Matthew's business plan that earned his social enterprise $24,000+ in government grants;
2) Get Matthew's bonus video pitch & application form that got him $40,000+ funding from the world's largest incubator
3) Watch Matthew's investor pitch at a Demo Day, which got his social enterprise a valuation of over $1,000,000, plus more funding over $80,000 from a venture accelerator
Click here to watch Matthew Alberto's Social Entrepreneurship Video Course now + Get the Bonuses!