Echoing Green has provided a guide to the top social entrepreneurship blog sites on the Web.
- These include How to Change the World, by Guy Kawasaki. This site provides links to many resources in the nonprofit sector, along with job postings and tips for social entrepreneurs.
- Another recommended blog is called Spare Change, which is one of the top blogs dedicated to the subject of social marketing. Rather than social media, this social marketing refers to the use of marketing principles to further the health and welfare of society. The blog provides useful resources for those who want to get involved in this cutting edge field.
- Blogger extraordinaire Britt Bravo maintains another excellent blog on social entrepreneurship called Have Fun, Do Good. It is written in a lighthearted style that will appeal to kids of all ages.
Watch the Social Entrepreneurship Video Course by Matthew Alberto + BonusesWant to Learn More About Social Entrepreneurship?
Learn from Matthew Alberto over 14 weeks about Social Entrepreneurship and how you can make a difference while making money.
BONUSES: 1) Also, get Matthew's business plan that earned his social enterprise $24,000+ in government grants;
2) Get Matthew's bonus video pitch & application form that got him $40,000+ funding from the world's largest incubator
3) Watch Matthew's investor pitch at a Demo Day, which got his social enterprise a valuation of over $1,000,000, plus more funding over $80,000 from a venture accelerator
Click here to watch Matthew Alberto's Social Entrepreneurship Video Course now + Get the Bonuses!